Great for the fireplace and camp fire

Edward Griffiths, ,

I have used this product to start my fireplace insert. If you have tried to start a fire in one of these things, it can be difficult. This has eased the pain of starting a fire in the fireplace. It cuts the time down considerably to get a good fire going. I have tried it out at camp too. Considering it was just past dusk, this thing had a blaze going before it was dark out. Just make sure you have good batteries in it, dollar store cheapo’s won’t work. this isn’t trying to power the digital flash on a camera, its powering a motor.

Oh, and hold it a little bit away from the fire. I haven’t had any issues with it melting as I don’t put it in the fire.